A Virtual Night at the Awards, A Night to Remember will be held on October 29 from 6:00 to 7:30 PM (ET). NASW and the NASW Foundation present a virtual celebration of social work excellence—during an unforgettable evening.
Please join us in honoring the recipients of the prestigious NASW and NASW Foundation Awards, recognizing individuals whose work has left an imprint in social work leadership, policy advocacy, and social change. A Virtual Night at the Awards, A Night to Remember will capture inspirational stories of the present and cast a vision for the future.
Co-Hosts for the event are Mildred “Mit” C. Joyner, DPS, MSW, LCSW, NASW President, Emerita Director and Professor, West Chester University; and Steve Pemberton, Best Selling Author, A Chance in the World.
- Emerging Social Work Leader, Dr. Scott Giacomucci
- Public Citizen of The Year, Lorraine Garcia
- Social Worker of The Year, Zander Keig, MSW, LCSW
- Lifetime Achievement Award, Dr. Iris Carlton-LaNey
- Public Elected Official of The Year, State Representative Mike Schlossberg
- Knee/Wittman Lifetime Achievement, Patricia Martin-O’Meally, MSW, LICSW, BCD, CPM
- Knee/Wittman Outstanding Achievement, Erin Merryn, MSW
- International Rhoda G. Sarnat Award, The Clarence and Diana Ming Chan Family
Support This Event
Please consider making a donation for this event. Pay tribute to a colleague by donating in their honor. Your generous tax-deductible gift to the NASW Foundation will support the important work of the social work profession and communities served. To make a contribution please, follow this link >>
Donors will be listed at the event. Donors of $100 or more will be listed at the event and in Social Work Advocates magazine.