Register today as a 2018 National Association of Social Workers (NASW) National Conference exhibitor! In June 2018, NASW will bring together more than 2,000 social workers and related professionals from across the country and around the world to expand their understanding of the importance of social workers in helping to shape our future.
Here are the ‘Top Five’ reasons you should consider joining us as an exhibitor in Washington, D.C., June 20-23:
- Social workers are leaders of change and strengthen the safety net of society. Participants will enhance their understanding of these important concepts, discuss best practices, and identify topics for future research.
- The conference offers an unparalleled opportunity to network with colleagues, meet national and international experts, and gain new knowledge and skills. As an exhibitor, you have the chance to make connections with attendees who are seeking information about products and services that can help them do their jobs and serve their clients more efficiently.
- You will have opportunities to meet key social work leaders with purchasing power, private practitioners who need small business products and services, and other helping professionals who apply the latest best practices in their daily work.
- Social workers are constantly looking for products and services that help streamline administrative efforts and increase positive outcomes for their clients.
- Conference participants will educate their co-workers about conference experiences, which will include information about exhibitors.
Exhibit spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis, so reserve your space as soon as possible to secure your position to meet with this all important audience. Please visit the NASW website to learn more. For questions, email email@example.com. We hope to see you in Washington in June!