The 2018 NASW National Conference is right around the corner! More than 2,000 social workers and other helping professionals will convene, June 20-23, for the ultimate gathering of the social work profession at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington, D.C.
Participants are in store for an information-packed agenda, exciting events, and countless opportunities to network, and meet with friends and colleagues.
Here is a glimpse of the agenda:
- CNN political commentator, Van Jones, as the opening keynote presenter;
- Gretchen Rubin, best-selling author of “The Happiness Project,” as the closing keynote speaker;
- Insight and inspiration through more than 100 professional development workshops;
- 20+ CEUs;
- Pre-Conference Workshops (optional);
- Advocacy Program;
- Welcome Reception;
- Film Festival; and,
- A Night at the Awards, A Night To Remember (optional).
Take advantage of Early Bird pricing discounts and register TODAY!
To learn more, and to register today, please visit the NASW website. Stay tuned in April for exciting updates about keynote speakers and a comprehensive look at the 2018 NASW National Conference workshop agenda. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you in Washington in June!