The 2018 NASW National Conference, Shaping Tomorrow Together, will convene more than 2,000 social workers from various practice areas. A thought-provoking event addressing some of the most pressing issues facing the social work community today. It will also be a celebration of social workers and all that they do. Social workers in practice will be glad they participated!
What’s In Store:
- CNN political commentator, Van Jones, as the opening keynote presenter;
- Gretchen Rubin, best-selling author of “The Happiness Project,” as the closing keynote speaker;
- Insight and inspiration through more than 100 professional development workshops; and,
- 20+ CEUs.
Special Events Include:
- Pre-Conference Workshops (optional)
- Advocacy Program
- Welcome Reception
- Film Festival
- A Night at the Awards, A Night To Remember (optional)
The Specialty Practice Sections Committee Chairs support the 2018 NASW National Conference, Shaping Tomorrow Together, and hope you will attend. You can hear from national experts, mix and mingle with other members of NASW’s Specialty Practice Sections at the meet-ups, gain fresh perspectives, and form new professional relationships.
We hope to see you in Washington in June!