November is the best time to thank those who ensure that you provide the best care possible to your patients and families. Celebrate the month by recognizing those who listen and provide hands-on care. Whether they are staff or volunteers, work in the office or out in the field, donate to your program, or refer patients to hospice – let them know you appreciate their support.
Time is running out to purchase your gifts and giveaways for staff, volunteers, donors, referral sources and community members!
Hospice/palliative care month selections range from 75 cents and up. Find the perfect gifts to match your budget. Visit Marketplace today!
2011 Hospice/Palliative Care Month Outreach Materials
Listed below are links to the many materials—organized by topic area.
- An Introduction to Outreach – this PDF is a good document to review for an overview.
- National Hospice/Palliative Care Month Materials and Basic Strategies
- Article Collection
- 2011 Ad Slicks Collection
- NHPCO “Member” Logos
- Marketplace Promotional Materials (PDF)
- History of the Hospice Quilt (PDF)
- Outreach Materials from Caring Connections
- National Day of Listening (11/25/11)
- We Honor Veterans – new materials to help hospices serve veterans