The NASW Foundation is uniquely yours — the sole national charitable organization that is:
- addressing the needs of individual social workers,
- advancing the social work profession at the highest levels, and
- enhancing the well-being of individuals, families, and communities.
The success of Foundation initiatives is vitally dependent on contributions from those who care most about the social work profession — NASW members and friends like you!
Contributions to NASW Foundation are tax-deductible. Please consider making your gift today of $50, $30 — or more if you can — to the NASW Foundation to support important social work projects including:
- National Social Work Public Education Campaign, to increase awareness and understanding of social work.
- www.HelpStartsHere.org – a free social work Web resource for consumers on issues affecting individuals, families, and communities.
- WebEd – free continuing education courses.
- Support for NASW chapters’ educational and charitable social work projects.
- Scholarships and fellowships for students pursuing social work degrees, and national awards that honor the exceptional service of social workers.
- NASW Social Work Pioneers® honoring outstanding social workers, and
- the LEGACY Program, preserving NASW and Social Work History.
As social workers, we share a unique commitment to improving our communities. Please click here to make a secure online gift. Thank you for the difference you make each day, and thank you for your support.
Elizabeth J. Clark, PhD, ACSW, MPH
Executive Director, NASW
President, NASW Foundation
P.S. If you have recently made a gift, we appreciate your support!