The National Association of Social Workers (NASW) is a proud partner of White Ribbon VA, a national call to action to eliminate sexual harassment, sexual assault, and domestic violence across the Department of Veterans Affairs.
NASW will take part in White Ribbon Day in Congress on December 1, at 10:30 a.m. in Room 2044 of the Rayburn House Office Building. The event will be moderated by Cristina Maza, foreign policy and defense correspondent of the National Journal.
- Veronika Mudra, founder of White Ribbon USA
- The Honorable Tanya Bradsher, Deputy Secretary, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- NASW CEO Anthony Estreet, PhD, MBA, LCSW-C
- Dr. Katherine McGuire, Chief Advocacy Officer at the American Psychological Association
- Dr. Obianuju “Uju” Berry, MD, MPH, Committee on Women’s Mental Health at the American Psychiatric Association
- Shawn Boynes, CEO of the American Counseling Association
- Roger Smith, Chief Advocacy Officer and General Counsel of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Space is limited. To RSVP email firstname.lastname@example.org